Welcome to the DokuWiki Plugin for glFusion.
DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use Wiki, mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind. It is targeted at developer teams, workgroups and small companies. It has a simple but powerful syntax which makes sure the datafiles remain readable outside the Wiki and eases the creation of structured texts. All data is stored in plain text files – no database is required.
The DokuWiki Integration Plugin for glFusion provides an integration with your glFusion powered website. This plugin is based on standalone DokuWiki application.
This plugin will provide the following features:
- Integrated user authentication - All glFusion users will be mapped to DokuWiki. There will be no need to have DokuWiki provide any user administration.
- DokuWiki's contents will be searched using glFusion's Search and Advanced Search.
- glFusion's administrators (members of the Root group) will have administrative capabilities in DokuWiki.
- glFusion groups can be used to assign permissions in DokuWiki.
- Integration with glFusion's What's New block.
- Support for a [wiki:] auto tag.
- Automatic detection of the users language setting so DokuWiki will use the same language.
- DokuWiki will be integrated into the glFusion site's layout (this is accomplished by using a custom DokuWiki skin).